Friday, May 28, 2010

Some New Pictures Post...


We have been taking baths!

We have been going on some serious biking ventures! and a few super jogs...

Playing at the park while i study... and play a little too :)
The zoo!

We met some super cute baby goats
Who knew that $1 kite would create so much joy...

My kids are growing like weeds! Presley still has no teeth, but is so joyous! Cash is amazingly fast at keeping my house a disaster! I've lost 10 pounds since the semester started.... & I am hanging on in this nursing program by the skin of my fingers... Loving my crazy busy life!

1 comment:

Our Family said...

Yay! I've missed you in the blogging world Ash! I cannot believe how big your kids look in that bike trailer! Wow! And that first pic of Pres in the tub... her expression reminds me of you! Miss you guys! and miss the biking adventures!