Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Trip to Utah!

We went to Utah last week-end, I was doing a scentsy party for my sister-in-law, Lyndsi. So here's a few pics! We were able to squeeze in Hogle Zoo, and we went to Mayan Adventure for lunch! If you haven't ever been there (I hadn't) you should! It's pretty cool!





I particularly like this picture because it shows cash's ducktail. the fluff of hair coming off of the back of his head! he loves touching it. It is so funny, i don't want to cut it off! I love this boy!

We had a great time!!! Thanks Grandma, and Aunt Lyndsi!

1 comment:

tphillips said...

I cannot believe how big he is getting!!! Holy COW! He is so adorable and no im not talking about the picture of the monkey...im talking about your son :)
Anyway, nice to hear that you had a Scentsy party...I thought you were giving up on me for a mintue there :)
Anyway, I hope all is well...i miss you :( keep in touch!