Tuesday, July 15, 2008

This morning...

i woke up.... and at 8:20ish i heard a freakin GUNSHOT!! Oh man.... I literally about hit the deck! I was looking out my bedroom windows trying to see if someone was dead... And i just kept thinking i need to watch the news tonight and see who is dead...



Well... i was outside just a few minutes ago... and there was a power truck pulling up... i guess a squirrel crawled up into the tranformer (?) and got electrocuted! It was SO Loud! I literally thought someone was dead. I guess they are. We have some nice squirrels around here. :) darn it!

2 comments:

NJ said...

ha ha that's so funny! I'm sorry that a squirrel died but that's much better than a death :)

Annalee Taylor said...

LOL...funny. One time that happened when i was growing up, but it was our cat. I dont like cats, so I didnt care much! But it was loud! LOL. Hey, I sent you a bday invite, but i dont know if you will get it before sat...so just so you know, you and cash are totally invited! come if you can, it will be fun!