Thursday, October 18, 2012

Sisters

I am so grateful my girls have a sister.  I don't know what i would do without mine.

Amelia is doing so good!  She is 12 days old, and adjusting well to everything.  She is getting to a point where she is starting to be more consistent in her sleep at night.  We're still getting up at night, but she isn't trying to stay awake afterwards.  She's also doing better staying asleep by herself in the swing next to my bed. 

Presley had a bit of an adjustment the first week or so, but has already improved.  She sure loves her sister. She is always asking to hold her, and giving her kisses etc. 

I sat at the dinner table tonight with my little family, and looked at the three little people in our lives.  Coleman and I are so blessed.  I live spending time with my little family, and I am so grateful for them.







1 comment:

Karen said...

Your family is darling, congrats on your new bundle of joy!

-Karen
www.littlemisscibelle.com