Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Working


I started my job... it has been really good! They are starting me in Post-partum (to train there) then moving me into nursery to train, then working me into NICU and L&D. It's kind of hard, but I am seeing myself getting better at it, and I have only worked 5 shifts on the floor. I am happy there, and feel like I am making a difference. I also got my first paycheck on Friday... THAT was nice :) -- I have been doing this for 2 years for free, so it's kind of weird to see it begin to pay-off...

I am feeling sad about leaving my kids. 3 days a week is too much... So I am looking forward to being trained so that I can cut back my hours, and be home with them as much as possible. Being PRN (as needed) I will have a lot of control over my schedule. I mostly just want Coleman to get a great job so that I can cut back on my hours as well.

Overall I am really happy!! :) I feel like things are falling into place. I keep saying "too much is going right, something is bound to go wrong..." So I guess we'll see

1 comment:

Jarae said...

Congrats on your new job Ash. You will do great. :) Looks like you had a great time in Hawaii too. How fun! Much deserved time off I'm sure. :)