Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Halloween

We made a quick road trip down to Utah to go to the Dinosaur park on the 21st. We met Dad and Kennedy there. They had a ton of lights, and some trick or treat booths. It was a good time, the kids thoroughly enjoyed it. Kennedy was Darth Vader, Cash a dog, and Pres a unicorn. :) We went out to Sizzler afterword, and I got some weird looks... with my bright red lipstick, and long fake eyelashes! I wore a black sweater and a cute witches hat. It was a fun night! :)







Making goo at on eof the booths. They thought this was pretty cool :)

Where's Darth? :)



On the 29th we went to boo at the zoo! This is always an exciting event, seeing animals and trick-or-treating. My kids love this stuff! Sarah and Kris went, and so did Mom and Blake.

My kids were an army man, and Belle from Beauty and the Beast.



Olivia was so sick, she rode in the stroller, because she didn't feel like doing anything else, poor girl. Gab was so cute and fun to snuggle. Sure love spending time with all these kids.

Love koops face!

Bowling at one of the various games they had set up... Cash pretty much through the ball way past the crates both times. I laughed, but he got treats anyway...

It's tough being Daddy's Princess...

She wouldn't wear her crown... so I did for a while. Love this girl. She loved wearing her costumes! She likes being a princess. I love her cuteness :)

On the actual night of Halloween we went to the trunk or treat with Sarah's ward, then we went to eat at Out of Bounds Sports Grill, which is at the golf course in Rigby... pretty dang good, I must say... :)

No comments: