Tuesday, June 9, 2009


We went and fed the ducks today... Cash and a little boy I babysit. Cash actually just ate the bread. He wasn't sharing!
Coleman is in Seattle (area) for his 2 week Annual Training for the National Guard. He will come home with a couple new certifications, so that's good. He left Saturday, and won't be home until the 21st. I am getting so used to him being here 24/7 that being gone this long seems weird! It's a weird thing too... i like having him home, especially since he was gone all last summer... we're making up for lost time... but it is hard. I feel like i am constantly tripping over him, and his junk! I miss him already, so it'll be nice when he comes home.
Not much going on... ;)

4 comments:

tphillips said...

Oh how I miss the days of feeding the ducks...the kids love it! Wish I was closer so we could hang out while Coleman is gone...miss you girly!

NJ said...

love that picture of the greenbelt! it makes me nostalgic!

Maquel said...

It's so hard when are hubbies travel. Especially when you have all the kids. Call me if you ever get bored!

Katie Lee said...

I love the river, and I love feeding the ducks. I can't wait until my little boy is old enough to feed them!