Monday, February 23, 2009

Haircut



I got 7 inches cut off my hair. I've been debating doing it for a long time and i actually kind of wanted to take off more than that.... i am kind of a chicken. i have had long hair for so long, i don't know what to do without it. But i am satisfied for now!
We have been sick at our house. well cash and i have been. well... mostly me. cash hasa runny nose, but what else is new?!?! I think i have had the same cold for 3 weeks now! i finally talked to my Dr. and he called in some antibiotics for me. It would be one thing if i had an intact immune system... but it's running low profile right now. I have no voice anymore either. The things you take for granted until they're gone!
not too much else going on... just need to get better before we go to Disneyland next week!! YAY!

6 comments:

NJ said...

Ashley, you are gorgeous! and just adorable! I hope you feel better soon.

Jarae said...

Lovin the hair. I really like your bangs too. You look so cute. Get better soon.

Unknown said...

You look great! I love the new hairstyle. Hope you get over the never ending cold- those really suck.

Amber said...

Wow I never realized how long your hair was. It's way cute!

Annalee Taylor said...

it still is so long...im jealous! Looks good though, so does your prego self! did I say im jealous of Disney land too? I am!

Neal and Angie said...

Love the new hair do and you look so cute prego! Love it! How fun to have a boy and now a girl...one of each! Just perfect!