Monday, November 10, 2008

Thanks Nicoley for tagging me!

5 Things I was doing 5 years ago...
1. Going to HAWAII!!! (we went on Thanksgiving and we stayed for 10 days!) oh how i wish to go back!
2. Dating Coleman
3. Getting registered for classes at ISU... too bad i didn't finish that, eh?
4. I had Just graduated High School...
5.Working at Victoria's Secret! i still adore that store!

5 Things on my TO DO list today...
1. Go pay my house payment!!
2. Go pay a bunch of other bills....
3. Play with the babies!
4. Give my Cash tons of loves!
5. Clean my crazy house!

5 Things I would do if I were a millionaire...
1. Pay off my house
2. Donate to tons of charities
3. Pay off all my debt
4. Go on vacations... See the world!
5.

5 Places I have lived...
1. Rigby Idaho / Idaho Falls, ID
2. Salt Lake City, UT
3. Logan, UT
4. San Diego, CA
5. Kennewick, WA

5 Jobs I have had...
1. McDonald's! haha
2. Macy's
3. Best Buy
4. Dr. Leavitt's
5. Toys R US

5 People I tag...
1. Mara
2. Kendra
3. Angela
4. Andria
5. Rebecka

3 comments:

Mimi said...

What happened to the Howard Stern clip? It's no longer available.. did you notice? Apparently the big cover-up begins.. nice press.

Caleb and Ash said...

Hey, I was just blog hopping and found your blog. I went to high school with Coleman. It was really fun to see him looking so happy and you and your family are completely adorable!

ANGELA and CHAD said...

Wow. thanks Ash. I don't think I've ever been tagged before. there goes that streak! Hey I need help! I can't get the most recent updated blogs on my blog! Do you have to add them all separately or is there a way to auto transfer them? I hope cuz what a pain!