Sunday, August 17, 2008

Scentsy Launch Party!!

I am FINALLY having my Launch party....Crazy summer anyway! If anyone feels like coming, just leave me a comment and i will e-mail you my address and directions...

Date: Thursday August 28th, 2008
Time: 6:30 PM


Host: Ashley
Phone: 390-7450

Wickless Candles, Warmers, Home Fragrance Sprays, Car Candles... Etc.... : )


Great time to stock up since everything from the Summer Catalog is 10% Off during the month of August!

Also, check out the product at http://www.scentsy.com/11281! You can place orders on the site! Hope to see you there!

P.S. Feel free to bring your Friends!!!

ALSO, these are the scents they are discontinuing so if you like these JUMP ON 'EM!:
Coming Home
Orange Dreamsicle
Tahiti Pear
Cranberry Bread
Sizzlin’ Coconut
Vanilla Maple Pecan
Lime Sublime
Red Delicious
Meltaway Melon
Bamboo Sugar Cane
Sage and Sweet Grass
Vanilla Oak
Red Clover Tease
Velvet Spice
Awapuhi Seaberry
Bamboo Pear
Banana Flower
Bergamot and Tarragon
Green Mango
Lavendar Vanilla
Maui Mist
Mission Fig
Seaglass
Summer Sippin’
Tamarind Apricot

Warmers that are being discontinued:
Daisy Dance
Mediterranean
Sports Zone (sold out)
Celestial
Sunburst
Porcelain Lace

2 comments:

The Clark's said...

I would but I have a soccer game that night :( Do you guys have a lavendar vanilla spay that could be put on bedsheets?

Liza said...

I would love to come....if that's okay?!? My e-mail is lizadabell@gawkerzbagz.com. Let me know! Thanks! :D