Saturday, June 14, 2008

i miss my old face

I took these as a refrence the day i got my wisdom teeth removed.



Who knew that i would ever miss my normal face?! Well this is me right now:

It's even worse when i smile...which if i look kind of pained...i am. it hasn't been too bad, but i took this when i woke up, and the ibuprofen had worn off. the night i had it done I ate KFC for heck sakes! so i am no wimp! and i haven't filled my pain meds prescription.

Plus as i mentioned i do have a fantastic dentist! so i'm sure that helps!

2 comments:

Annalee Taylor said...

LOL! Your so funny....and tough! Maybe you should go take some pain pills?! Enjoy it while you can!!

Maquel said...

You poor thing. I remember when I got my wisdom teeth out. It is not a fun experience. Hope you don't stay swollen too long.