Thursday, July 28, 2011

GRADUATION!

We started this day with Coleman's pinning ceremony on Friday the 21st of July.


Idaho Falls Fire Department Pipes and Drums. They are awesome.

The class!

Looking out for his baby sister. He always does that :)

That night was my pinning ceremony... then the next night was my graduation.
(Stolen from Sarah...)
The top pictures are my traditional nurses pinning ceremony. They stopped doing it after my class. I was really glad to be able to do it, it's kind of special :) -- the rest are from my actual graduation (oddly enough I didn't just wear a square hat for fun...)

This day could not come soon enough. Holy cow, what a crazy, rediculous, exciting, stressful, journey it was to get here. Seriously spent so much time crying a couple days before pinning seremony,(which was the night before Graduation.) They were tears of joy, and of letting go, destressing, etc. Because I am done... because Coleman is done. Well mostly. Because it has to get easier from here. I feel so stressed out still, it's like they are going to send me a letter that says I don't meet the qualifications to graduate, or something bad. It's like until I get that paper in the mail I will not be sure it is actually going to happen...

Especially when the last few weeks have been like this:


(Saturday the 9th... trying to study)
Add Image
Saturday the 23rd, the first day of the rest of my life, we did this:

and it was wonderful! Sure love doing this much more than I like school... haha.

No comments: