Tuesday, August 11, 2009

1 Month Old Tomorrow!

How fast time goes by! But my little girl is a whole month old tomorrow! She had one appointment on 7/22 (ten days old)and she weighed 8lbs1oz! Aen't they supposed to lose weight?!?!? and she had another appt with the Dr. on Fri 7/31, and at that time weighed 8lbs4oz, was 20" long, and her head measured 14.25"...

But I am pretty sure she weighs a ton more now... she is bulking right up! double chin, and little rolls on her thighs and middle!... Sweet little thing! I am just as crazy abouther as i am about my cashie!

Cash is getting so fun! He is hilarious! Everyday he will say things that make us laugh so much... The other day he said "Hey Dada... try some of this milk, Dad" and he is always telling us to try things... cause we always tell him that! He'll say to me "want more, RIGHT NOW!" He usually follows that up with "sorry"... I luagh about it later.... when he is being taken to Time-out, he says "sorry, sorry, sorry" over and over! We are mean parents! He always wants to hold Presley, and says "hi! Hi sister!" googoo baby talks to her, like all the adults do! I LOVE this! but if i am feeding/holding her for too long, he will say "all done sister, mom"... when asked how old he is, he always says 3, i don't know why... he is starting to figure out when someone asks his name he'll say "Cashie" for a while there he was saying "Presley" ( he says her name so dang cute! ) but he will tell you her name too if you ask...
He is crazy obsessed with Chocolate Milk... and he has been drinking cows milk again without a problem...so far! this makes me super happy!!
A Day hasn't gone by the last few weeks that we haven't watched "train show" or "Poor Espess" Also known as The Polar Express... he always says "I believe!"... That and E.T.!! We could watch either one or both 18 times a day and he would be pumped! he walks around sticking out his finger saying "OUCH" like E.T.!



He's been potty training! What a joy this is! haha! But, since this baby came i remember what diapers are supposed to be like... and am very grateful for his ambition! And through all the accidents... and the laundry... we are making progress! He loves wearing underwear... And he'll say to me "I DID IT!" and then as we walk to the toilet he screams "Show me! Show me!" because that's what i have said to him! he picked out mickey mouse undies and Cars undies, and i picked out the boxer briefs! He runs around most of the time in just underwear at home...
It has been an interesting few weeks, not bad adjusting to 2kids... I expected worse, but i babysit a lot and so that has definitley helped...

2 comments:

Kendra said...

You are such a cute mom! Can't wait for brunch so I can see your adorable little ones!!!

Our Family said...

oh my goodness he's such a big boy now! When did that happen???