Monday, February 16, 2009

Baby tag!

1.Where were you when you first found out that you were pregnant? At work... i worked for my OB/GYN

2.Who was with you? All my co-workers

3.How did you find out that you were pregnant? took a pee-test, then made one of the girls draw my blood to check that, when it was positive.

4.What was your first reaction to finding out you were pregnant? I ran around like a chicken with my head cut off... I couldn't stay still... it was a really not busy day at work so they let me leave a while early for lunch

5.Who was the first person you told? After all the girls at work, Coleman

6.Did you plan to get pregnant? Yes, but shocking how quick it all happened.

7.Did you tell everyone else right away? yes... we can't keep secrets that good very well!

8.Was everybody happy for you? Yes, which i was so grateful for after everything that coleman and i had been through.

9.Did you go out and celebrate? not that i really remember...

10.Did you want to find out the sex? i don't know how anyone could wait! just getting to 18 weeks to find out is a long flipping time!

12.Did anyone throw you a baby shower? I had 2, one that my mom and sister threw just after the baby was born, and the other my step-mom threw in Utah.

13.Did you get any outfits at the baby shower that you just knew that you wouldn't put on your baby? Not at the showers, but i did re-gift/return a couple things. what can i say? some stuff just wasn't workin for me!

14.How much weight did you gain? 37 pounds. i was a tanker

15.Did you lose all of the weight that you gained? Yeah, and then some... but it's coming back with a vengeance this time!

16.Did you get any stretch marks? a TON. on my thighs, on my stomach... they don't even bother me anymore though

17.What did you crave the most? I always LOVE pickles, i wanted those, frozen burritos with salsa, and oranges.

18.Did you crave anything crazy? i did love mustard on EVERYTHING

19.Who or what got on your nerves? everyone got on my nerves, i am a crazy pregnant person...

20.Did you have any complications during your pregnancy? nope, everything went super smooth

21.Where and when did you go into labor? I was induced at EIRMC, with pit, then they broke my water.

22.Did your water break? they broke it... and i didn't like it!

23.Who drove you to the hospital? Coleman

24.Who was in the room when you gave birth? Dr. Leavitt, my nurse, Coleman (gowned up and helped Dr. L deliver cash), and my mom held my hand.

25.Did you go early or late? i was 10 days early

26.How long were in labor for? i went in at 7, they didn't actually start the pit until after 8, and Cash was born at 2:21

27.Did you have any drugs for the pain? Epidural... but it wore off by the time i actually delivered. I could feel everything... i had 2 very small tears, and i could feel the Doc stitch me up.

28.Did you go natural or have a C-section? I went Natural. Everything went pretty easy, and smooth. i can't complain.

29.What was your first reaction after giving birth? I was a little shaky and cold, but i was SO excited tosee the baby. i willnever forget the look on Coleman's face when we saw Cashy.

30.How big was the baby? 7pounds 8ounces, and 20.5 inches long

31.Did your husband cry? he definitley teared up a bit. He was so excited to see Cash

32.What did you name the baby? Cassius Coleman

33.Does his name have any significant meaning? We watched a show on Cassius Clay when we were very first married, and decided that we liked the name Cash, and Coleman is his daddy.

34.Did you have any visitors? Yes.... a TON! it was great to see everyone.

35.Did the baby have any complications? I didn't get to hold him very long right after he was born, he wasn't crying much (like he should be) so they took him over and started working on him. he was good to go though after 5 minutes.

36.How old is your baby today? 19 1/2 months

37.When is the next one coming? July.... 2 weeks after Cash turns 2.

38.If you could, would you do it all over again? I guess that's a yes! i am actually pretty excited. i really enjoyed my pregnancy, and delivery was incredible. I loved it!

I tag whoever wants to do this!

3 comments:

NJ said...

That was fun to read your story! I loved it!

Rachael Havens said...

Wow. This is so cute, and fun to read. I'm going to have to do this.

My Three Sons said...

I didn't know that you're a Dashboard Confessional fan. I LoVe them :)

What a fun survey. Interesting facts. Can't wait until you have this little angel. Maybe it'll be about the same time as Dan's wedding!

Ok, can't remember the password/login to Fatloss4idiots. Will you email it to me as well as that website for word (was it officeworks or something?) Coleyrp5@yahoo.com. You're the best and I miss you already!